Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What do YOU want to see in the shop???

Hi everyone! It's slim pickings in the shop right now. Good problem to have since things are selling, but I want to increase my inventory ASAP! Here are some ideas for things I am planning on listing in the near future (aka as soon as I am caught up on all my custom orders). Can you help me out by leaving a comment and telling me what else you would like to see in there? Thanks so much!

  • For Home: Patchwork dishtowels, reversible cloth napkins, reversible coasters, scrappy quilts, aprons
  • For Baby: Boutique-style baby gifts sets w/ an appliquéd onesie, bib, and burp-cloth, some booties, quilts, security blankets
  • For Fun: Beach totes, headbands, purses, ruffled make-up bags
  • *NEW* Eco-Friendly Items-Coffee Cozies, Market Totes, reusable snack bags

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...