Friday, February 11, 2011

Shop Update…sort of…

Well the shop update I had planned for today is changing a bit because I just found out I am participating in an craft show tomorrow night and I need all the inventory I have been working on!

I waaaaaaas going to tell you all about these really pretty Shabby Blossom Bags that I listed on Wednesday…

110_4929

…but they sold super fast! Good problem to have and fear not, I will be making more next week!

Then I was going to tell you all about my latest covered notebooks and ruffley headbands

110_4925

110_4926 

…but I need those for tomorrow so I won’t be listing them today.

On a brighter note…if you live in the OC or LA area, I will be at the Art Crawl Experience tomorrow night! The craft show part is at K&A Cafe in Anaheim and starts at 5pm. Perfect Valentine’s Date Night too! Craftiness for you and plenty of awesome food trucks for the mister! I would LOVE to meet you in person so come on by the booth!

{{{SHOP NOTICE}}}

I will be closing the shop tomorrow morning to get ready for the show so if there is anything you’ve been eyeing…get it today because I can’t promise it will be there after tomorrow’s show! I offer FREE SHIPPING in the US :)

And lastly…here is a sneaky peek at a new pile of pretty that’s just waiting to be cut up and sewn into Sew Chatty goodness :)

110_4931

Happy weekend friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love those ruffley headbands! Good luck at the Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns! And the bags are amazing. I'm new to sewing and only hope one day I can sew something so awesome! I would love for you to link up any of your projects to my Ten Buck Tuesday link parties!

    And I'm a new follower :)

    www.youngnester.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...