Thursday, May 3, 2012

{The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies. Seriously.}

I am giving you all my Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe today!!! 


This is hands down my most requested recipe. They're perfect. A little crispy, a little chewy, a little salty. Whole lot of yum. I know a lot of people claim their cookie recipe is the best, but they're wrong :P

***Disclaimer: They have coconut, but before you go saying, "I hate coconut, I would never make these"...let me tell you that I hate coconut too. I have major texture issues with the stuff and these cookies are AMAZING. Trust me.***

Optional Perfect Cookie Gadgets:
Parchment paper {who likes scrubbing cookie sheets, not me!}
Cookie scoop {I have one from William Sonoma. Love. Makes all the cookies the same size.}
Jelly roll pans {don't use air bake cookie sheets, they will flatten your cookies and that will be sad.}
 
Ingredients:

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
2 cups sweetened flaked coconut


Directions:
Preheat to 375 and line your cookie sheets with parchment paper. 

Cream your butter and sugars until fluffy (I use my Kitchen Aid). Beat in your eggs, then stir in the vanilla.

Mix your flour, soda and salt in another bowl. Stir mixture into the butter and sugar mixture in two batches.

Stir in the chocolate chips and coconut. Drop spoonfuls of dough on your parchment lined cookie sheet
Bake 12 minutes. Let them cool for a few minutes and then put them on a cooling rack.

Please don't fear the coconut. These cookies are SO GOOD. Enjoy! 


Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I just made them--they turned out perfect. I will definitely make again! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...