Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{Shop Update}

Hi friends! It's been a loooooong time since I've updated the shop with new goodies, but today is your lucky day! There are a few new things in there as well as a BRAND NEW PRODUCT that I'm super pumped about! I'd like you to meet...

The "Bun Bow"!!! I call it the bun bow because it looks super cute worn at the base of your bun :) I love this because it combines my two crafty loves, fabric and crochet, into a fun accessory that can be worn year round! This is the first of several that will be listed in the shop this week so be on the lookout for more colors! They measure appox. 3x5 and have an alligator clip on the back.

I also listed a few more of everyone's favorite Pocket Clutch!




These are great for summer! Each has two pockets so you can put your phone in one and cash and ID in the other, toss it in your beach bag and be on your way!

To celebrate the beginning of summer I'm offering $5 off all orders of $20 or more! Happy shopping!!!


Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those bows and need one, or five. Badly!!! So cute. The new clutches are gorgeous too. As always. ;) You never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...